1. Comprehensive Assessment of the Freshwater Resources of the World
2. The Dublin Statement (1992). International Conference on Water and the Environment: Development issues for the 21st Century, 26-31 January 1992, Dublin, Ireland
1. World Bank Technical Paper # 263. A Guide to the Formulation of Water Resources Strategy. Edited by Guy Le Moigne, Ashok Subramanian, A., Mei Xie, & Sandra Giltner.
2. A World Bank Policy Paper: Water Resources Management. Prepared by K. William Easter, Gershon Feder, Guy Le Moigne and Alfred M. Duda.
3. Water as an Economic Good: The Idea and What it Means in Practice. By John Briscoe, Senior Water Advisor of the World Bank. A paper presented at the World Congress of the International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage, Cairo, September 1996.
4. Managing Water as an Economic Good: Rules for Reformers. By John Briscoe, Senior Water Advisor of the World Bank. A keynote paper to the International Committee on Irrigation and Drainage Conference on Water as an Economic Good. Oxford, September 1997.
5. Water as a Social and Economic Good: How to Put the Principle into Practice. By Peter Rogers, Gordon McKay Professor of Environmental Engineering, Harvard University; Ramesh Bhatia, President of the Resources and Environment Group, India; and Annette Huber, PhD Candidate at the Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University.
for more water related publications.
Return to the WRM course Home Page
Return to the ESSD Network if you are on the